Monday, January 5, 2009

Bowling Hopes

Wish I'd Done That: Once a month, schedule a "date night" with your hubby. It doesn't have to be anything expensive, maybe just a trip to the grocery store, but spend time with the guy. When you have little ones, they tend to take all your attention. The big guy needs some alone time, too. I know you are frazzled, tired, talked-out, etc., but it's a great investment for your marriage.



TU plays Ball State tomorrow night in the GMAC Bowl. We decided not to go, since Ace needs to work this week. We'll be watching the game, and rooting on the kids.

LA begins her next-to-last term in grad school today. I see Chicago's temp is about 20 degrees. Nice......

AA is skiing today in Breckenridge. The kids have a big group, stay together in a great condo, and ski for 4 days or so.

Now that all the Christmas stuff is put away, I find myself at loose ends. Not a bad feeling, but I need to get a great book to read!

I've been called for jury duty next week. I get called often, it seems. I must be really good at it?.....

No comments: